Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I went to the doctor today...

We had a doctor's appointment today at 8:30 AM. The doctor said that everything looks like it's going well, and that her head has moved up from where it was last week, but she is still head down. (Which I could have told you, but that's not the point.) Baby Pituch is also very into stretching and working out. So much so, that I wonder if there is truly only one in there. Last week (Tuesday8-7-2007) the doctor cut my work hours back to 6 hour days, 3 days a week due to cramps and contractions and lower back pain (which, by the way, have all pretty much stopped). So I have a bit more time at home to think about how quiet that it's NOT going to be soon. Dr. Turner told us that she looks like she'll be a full term baby (which if you heard what that means according to my dreams....she'll be over 12lbs). I have my next appointment at 37 1/2 weeks on 8-29-2007 at 9:00AM. Hopefully we make a lot of progress by then as well. If you have any questions, or want any other details, please let us know.

In other updates we have a baby shower coming up this Saturday, August 18th at 11:00 AM at Reynoldsburg Baptist Church (on Rosehill Rd.) We are looking forward to seeing all of our family and friends! It means so much to us to have you involved in such a big time in our lives. You ALL have truly been a blessing to us. Thank you for all you do.

No comments: