Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We went to the doctor today...

We went to see Dr. Turner today at 9:00AM. Everything is looking just fine. As you may already know, we were last at the Dr. 2 weeks ago. It seems that everything is exactly the same as it was 2 weeks ago too, and he talked to us about what we'd like to do when she is late. I'm not feeling exactly thrilled about the idea of her being late. But better a little late than too early (...I guess). We got her room all ready for her, and all of her clothes and toys washed and put in their new home...which is why she decided that she likes life better in Mommy's tummy. We are looking foward to when our little Polka Dot is here! It will be here before we know it...even though right now that seemd so far away! If you would like more detail please let me know, I'd love to share!

P.S. Many have asked about Mom's wedding...I'll have some pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you weren't so doggone organized, she'd be here already!! Can't wait to see her! L. Cloud