Friday, September 21, 2007

5 DAYS LATE!!

Well, on the upside....I was 4 days late. (that was yesterday) Andy was 5 days late....which is today. So that means it should be today right?!? All I do all day is tell her that it is time to come out! She is healthy now, and so it's time. What I need is for everyone to pray that I will go into labor TODAY! I need it to be today, Andy does, our families do, and the baby does too! (...or at least I do!) We are ready! I'm not sure if there is anyone out there who is nervous about labor...but I'm here to say, all I feel like is bring it on! Penny was right when she said there was nothing like 9 months of being pregnant to make you want labor...10 months will do it to you as well! Thank you all for your kind words! Now we need your prayers! (Do I sound negative? Sorry about that, I'm just really ready!!!). I hope the next post is sharing that she is here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charissa,
Hang in there! Karter was due October 3, I waited until the last day they would let me go b/c they said it would be a harder labor and I just did not want to be induced. I was induced October 14 and he came via C-section October 15. Keep smiling!
Brooke

Unknown said...

Thinking about you a lot lately! Praying for this little one's safe arrival and as a mother who's first child was 6 days late, I feel your pain, so I'm praying it's soon, too! But, Brooke is right -- hang in there! What could be more worth the wait?!?! =)