Thursday, September 20, 2007

Four days late and counting...

Well, today makes little Dot 4 days overdue! We are still waiting, trying not to feel excited over every little cramp, or movement. It seems strange to think that it really will happen. (Not trying to sound negative...really I'm not!) Somehow when it passed our expected date, it all feels, somehow not real. I suppose it is real...I'm huge! There is someone moving inside me, there is a heart beat. I guess, for some reason when the time comes for our little one to come into this world, somehow I'll be surprised that we are really going to have her. We are looking forward to a time when we can hold her in our arms, and see what she looks like! I am looking forward to my cold going away. We are excited to bring her home, and completing our family. Showing Dot her room (not that she will really care, but a nursery needs a baby to feel whole). We cannot wait to meet our gift that God has given to us! So until you hear different...we are still waiting!

2 comments:

-M said...

I think Dot's just waiting to hear what your actually going to namer her before she pops into the world. ;)

Anonymous said...

Be patient, be strong. All the little one's family here in PA (and KS too!) are anxious for her to join the family. I know for a fact that Grandma is jumping each time the phone rings. She can't believe she and Grandpa are headed to the 'Great' stage. We are all thinking of you here.
Dad in PA