Monday, September 24, 2007

Our baby is HERE!!!!


After a long wait our precious miracle is here!!! We are very pleased to announce the birth of....

Kaleigh Lynn Pituch
Born on 9/24/07 at 5:24PM
8 pounds 4 oz.
21 inches long

Sorry this is so long after birth, but we've been busy new parents!!! Tons of phone calls were made and many family members were able to be there and we're VERY tired!!!

We should be home on Wednesday, so if you'd like to see baby and mommy please just give us a call. We're not officially turning away visitors at the hospital, but we would prefer to have visitors once we return home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you! You have chosen a lovely name. God bles you and we'll be praying for you.
Love, Aunt Karen & Uncle Ian

Anonymous said...

I am so Happy I Love her!

Aunt Heather

Brian Snyder said...

pictures, we want pictures! :)

Leah said...

She is a beautiful little girl. We are so happy for you all and are praying for you.

Laura said...

What a blessed bundle!! She's beautiful!!

Sarah said...

She gets prettier every time I see her! I love this photo of her - keep 'em coming!