Kaleigh is in the car, and we are now on the road for the first time!
The happy family! We are so ready to leave the hospital.
Kaleigh is now all dressed and ready to come home for the first time. She is looking so beautiful!
Cousin Mae
Cousin Thomas
Cousin Evan
Aunt Penny and cousin Thomas
She is so CUTE! Go figure...Andy is not only a handsome man...he also makes a pretty girl. I'm pretty sure the ears came from Mama though.
Kaleigh Pituch and Noah Rolston meet (in person) for the very first time. It made them really tired! Ok, so they were already sleeping, but they are babies what do you expect?!?
She's such good baby! We love her so much. We thank God everyday for blessing us with such an amazing miracle!














2 comments:
Where's the picture of the "newest" addition to the family....I want to see a picture of the bike. :) ~Brian
Thanks for adding the story of baby Kayleigh. We love her already and can't wait for her and Kayla to play! ~Meredith
DANG! I bet all women wish they could look tha good during labor!
Post a Comment