Thursday, January 22, 2009
My last Dr.'s update
Ok, so I had my appt. on Tuesday. Everything looks good, not too much has changed. I am right where I should be for my due date. Baby is still head down, which is a major blessing. I do, however have lots of night leg cramps, so please pray that they go away. I think I woke Andy up to help me through them 3 times just last night. I was hoping that we could get sleep while we still can, but the pain is so bad that my legs hurt for days after each attack. I am doing what I can to prevent them, and it does seem to be helping. I wish I knew how to make them go away and never come back. It makes me wonder how I made it through child birth with Kaleigh. Well, my next visit will be in 2 weeks. FULL TERM!! We are getting close. So what do you think? Girl or Boy? I'd love to hear your thoughts. I have no feeling either way this time! We are looking forward to meeting our little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had the same leg problems with Kayla. My doctor told me it was because the babies were so closed together my muscles did not have a chance to heal. One thing that helped me was bananas (full of potasium) and drinking a sport drink (like gatorade/powerade) before bed. The electrolites from the drinks usually help with cramping. Hope you find some comfort! ~ Meredith
Hey chica...I'm hopin' for a little guy for you all. I think that would be great. ;) I love ya and am prayin' for ya. Thanks for all the updates!!!! See you soon.
Post a Comment