Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pituch Family Update

We've had some requests for a family update, so here it it:

Andy is doing well considering the bad news about his Grandmother's passing this morning. Thank you for all of your prayers, please continue to pray for our family.

Kaleigh woke up this morning with a nasty congested cough and a fever. She's not feeling well...she's pretty fussy, and is having a hard time napping. She's been running a consistent 100 degree fever.

I am currently fighting a sore throat and am feeling stuffy nose, but I'm hoping that those will be my only symptoms. I am having trouble sleeping and am feeling exhausted.

Mae wasn't feeling well last week, so I am hoping that we all get whatever it is out of our systems before the baby gets here. With a week left we are looking forward to having our whole family here, healthy and on time.

Thank you all for your love, support and prayers!

No comments: