Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Family!

Well, we are off to PA this weekend! Our cousin (on Andy's side) is graduating from high school. It will be a good time. The whole family will be together, and most haven't met Emmett yet. It's been a while since we have seen everyone. We are looking forward to it! We are praying the drive goes well. This is out pre-vacation test! (Yay for vacation! Our first family vacation!)

Kaleigh is sick, and I am hoping that Emmett won't get sick too. Knock on wood! That should make our trip less fun if they are not better by Friday.



The kids are growing! Mae is officially done with preschool as of today. I guess that makes her a kindergartner now. Thomas and Evan are done tomorrow, and yesterday was Penny's last day with kids. Today is my last day :( We had a great year! A lot happened!



I can't believe how much we all have learned this year. (I think preschool made me a better reader...hopefully speller too, but I don't want to claim that. I'm sure I have misspelled, or typed the wrong word in this post)



Kaleigh is now 20 months, and Emmett is 15 weeks, and 2 days. They are growing SO fast. I wish I could make time stand still! God is SO good! Kaleigh helped me get our vegetable garden in! We will be making baby food again this year! I think Kaleigh will really enjoy helping me take care of the gardens! We have a lot of fun summer plans already! Emmett is laughing! It's the cutest thing ever. Oh, we were looking at baby pictures of Kaleigh at this age... we can't say that he doesn't look like his sister anymore. We have 1 picture of Kaleigh in a blue dress... you'd swear it was Emmett. :) It's good to see Andy all day too! All I have to do is look at my 2 beautiful children!



I am so blessed to have such a great family. I am happy to be a close with each one of them!



Penny and Brian, thank you for the opportunity to watch your children this year. I know I am right where God wants me to be. I love your children with all of my heart!! I couldn't love them more it they were my own!! Kaleigh and Emmett blessed to have 3 older sister/brother's in their life. Kaleigh will miss them very much! All I can say is: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!



Mom, it was nice to see you more this year! I enjoyed getting together with you with the kids for lunch, and playing at the park! Thank you for talking to me on my trips home too!



It's been the best year!

No comments: