Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick Update

So really fast...

Emmett is 6 months old now...weighs 18lbs, and is 26 3/4 inches long. He started crawling and sitting up 2 weeks ago! He also likes to hop like a frog if there is a toy just out of reach! So cute!

Kaleigh loves being back with her cousins! (We started back last week) She is wearing 3T and growing fast! Her shoe size is a 7 1/2 and she will be 2 next month!

Emmett thinks Kaleigh is the funniest thing he has ever seen, and Kaleigh loves to entertain!

Mae had her 3rd day of Kindergarten...she loves it! She can't remember her bff's name yet, but she's fun to talk to! Mae has the same teacher as Thomas had for Kindergarten. Mae is bringing home papers and books that she made everyday!

Thomas is loving the first grade. Everything is easy right now for him, but when I suggested that he move to second grade, her informed me that it was going to get harder as the year goes on. Thomas is also doing soccer right now. I hear he's awesome!

Evan is in 7th grade now. He even looks old now! He is playing football for him middle school team. He made 2 tackles at the scrimmage last Wednesday! GO EVAN... 61 ROCKS! He has practice everyday! He has already had homework.

So to sum...I'll catch up soon, but for now we are having a great time! I am so thankful for the children in my life! I love you all!

No comments: