"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -Ephesians 4:2
"He who is slow to anger has great understanding but he who is quick-tempered exalts great folly"-Proverbs 14:29
"A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but the slow to anger calms a dispute." -Proverbs 15:18
"See that no one repays another evil with evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another" -1 Thessalonians 5:15
Personal Note: I have never thought myself to be quick to anger, but I have learned that satan doesn't care how long it takes to put negative thoughts or feelings in our hearts. I feel like God has taught me a lot more about the kind of love that I need to show to my husband, children, family, friends, and even strangers over the last several months. I can honestly say that I can love, because He first loved me! I pray that you, my friends and family will know personally the kind of love and compassion that Christ has given to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment