Love makes good impressions:
"Greet one another with a kiss of love." --1 Peter 5:14
"While he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion on him, and ran and embraced him and kissed him." -- Luke 15:20 ( prodigal son)
"For I have come to much joy and comfort in your love." --Philemon 7
*Can someone say that about you? I pray that I will be and am someone that people will say that about me!
Monday:
Love is not jealous: "Love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire." --Song of Solomon
"Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep." --Romans 12:15
Sunday:
(Love) "believes all things, hopes all things" --1 Corinthians 13:7
"If there is anything praiseworthy-Meditate on these things." --Philippians 4:8
Saturday:
"He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit, than he who captures a city" --Proverbs 16:32
"I will always do my best to have a clear conscience toward God and men." -- Acts 24:16
No comments:
Post a Comment