Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Update(s)

Heather got to go home really late on Sat. night. She was really sad to leave her baby girl at the hospital, but she knew it was best for her. Heather and Justin did get to stay the night at the hopsital on Sunday. Alexandra has been getting stronger everyday! She is a real fighter. She seems to have a personality already. Alexandra got to come home last night! Heather and Justin are happy to have their family together!

I had the privilege to go over last night and help them out a speck. Mom and Dad are very tired, but baby seems well rested! :) I got to hold her for the first time! There is nothing like that feeling meeting your newest family member(s)! I got to help out with her first bath! It was a memory I will never forget!

I can't wait to get to start watching her this summer! We are gonna have a wonderful time together--and she will get to have a big sister and brother just like Kaleigh and Emmett have had with Evan, Thomas and Mae!

Also:

We got to see Sadie this past weekend. Emmett has been sick, so I didn't feel like I could hold her, but she is as cute as a button! I wanted so badly to hold her, and kiss her and rock her! She looks so much like her Mama! She totally has Will's nose though! She seems like a very sweet little girl! We are looking forward to getting to see her again. She already looks so different than her first pictures! Rachel looks amazing for just having a baby! It's a little rude! :) Love you Rach!

I wish we are close to ALL our family! Well, I think that's all for now!

No comments: