OK, so I have been REALLY bad about getting a post done everyday-- however I want to say that I am happy to share my "focus for today'' with anyone who would like to know. So, I guess I will try to post when I can, and I will update for anyone who requests as soon as possible.
I am trying to avoid falling into the "I'm too busy" trap. We are a busy family. We seem to be always moving, always needing to get something else done. We have been making some changes, and will continue to mold to the life God has put before us. We are not willing to put Christ on the back burner. So therefore, I am cutting out/back daily updates, facebook time, and TV time. I am keeping my relationship with my Savior and Lord as #1.
I was reminded in my Bible study a couple weeks ago, that our #1 role as a parent it to teach our children about Christ. Our priority is the salvation of our children. Not ABC's or walking... I am determined to love the way Christ loves, to be the wife Christ required, and to share the good news of Christ with those around me!
"But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day, whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers beyond the river, or the gods of Amorites, in whos land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
No comments:
Post a Comment