Monday, May 07, 2007

Coming Soon... Pics of baby Dot!!! :)

Charissa and I are so happy to be having a little baby girl. I guess I'm going to have to get used to seeing pink...oh wait, has anybody ever seen my wife... I think that I am well prepared!!!

Anyhow, I wanted to let the world know that plenty of pics of baby (ultrasound) and Mommy carrying baby will be added soon... keep checking in on us and feel free to harass us about not posting often enough.

...and for the record, since we do not have a name for our baby girl we asked our infinitely wise 2 and 4 year old niece and nephew (Mae and Thomas) for their input. The former babies spoke up and agreed on the name Polka Dot (Dot for short...we'll go with that one until we decide on a name)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Toochy's

What a joy to know that little "poka dot" will soon enter this world and be a part of our family. I am so glad you have choosen to share your "growing" family with us all.

I am really looking forward to being Maama again to your precious child. I know from experince that grandchildren are called Grand for a reason! :-)

God Bless you all!
With love always, Mom (Shannon)

-M said...

Woohoo...bout time you guys started blogging ;)

Suggestion...Make the baby's middle name "com"...as in "Dot com"...it is the internet age.