Saturday, August 23, 2008

May we please???

FIRST THE BIG NEWS! KALEIGH'S SECOND TOOTH IS HERE!!!!

So, as I am sure you all know I am watching Penny's children, and as I'm sure you also know, we are having another baby. So, this means that school will still be in session in Feb, and will be for a few more months. This means that we will need doubles of many baby items. We will be taking our swing, bouncy seat, pack n' play... to Penny's house to make life a little easier. It would be wonderful if someone has one or more of the following items that they are willing to allow us to borrow!

Swing
Pack n' Play
Bouncy Seat
Crib Mattress
Play Mat
Exersaucer
Twin Bed(or if you know someone selling, we need... a frame, box spring, and mattress)

Well, that's all that's all I can think of for now... any of you Mom's I'm sure you can fill in my blanks :) And of course we won't need them for a while, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Also, we are shopping around for a double jogger stroller. If you see one anywhere (garage sale, once upon a child...) Please let us know!! Also, if there is a triple stroller (any type really as long as it works), I am also interested (Mae, Kaleigh, and baby pituch) I am well aware that that probably won't happen, but you just never know.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: