Well, it's been a long time since I've updated our blog...life is VERY BUSY! I'm sure you all can relate.
Kaleigh is getting so big! She wears anything from 24months-3T. She can climb on anything, including pulling out a kitchen chair to get on top of the table...what fun!!! She recently climbed out of bed, so at 14 months (as of the 24th) she is no longer in a crib :( Kaleigh's new room in now in progress. We have everything cleaned out of what was her room (now Kaleigh's big girl room) and we are getting ready to start redoing her furniture. We have to wash and paint her new bed (we are still looking for a twin box spring...anyone have one laying around???), and we are still trying to decide what all we are doing as far as decor for her room. Thank you to Pottery Barn Kids...I have a bunch of idea's to choose from.
I had a Dr. apt on Monday. Nothing fancy, just a heart rate update. The baby is still breech, which isn't really anything to worry about yet...but we are praying for NO c-section...SCARY!! The baby's heart rate was 130 so that's great. It's slower than Kaleigh's was, but the Dr. said that it was a great heart rate, and of course, every baby is different. We did not find out what we are having, which yes, has made it kind of hard to look at things for the new baby, but I don't even know how to look at boy things anymore...it's been 6 years since the last boy was born in our family. (We love you Thomas) I've gotten used to looking at girl things since Mae and Kaleigh. We also do not have any names chosen. It's a big deal to pick a name for someone we haven't met yet, and to find something that hopefully we and they will love for the rest your life ya know?!?!
Being Pregnant is going just fine...I seem to have gotten bigger faster (I think this baby will be bigger too), but I have been very bless to have a "normal" pregnancy...although I am so over feeling sick...you'd think with only 11 1/2 weeks left I'd be feeling great. I am happy to have this baby inside adding a little warmth to me though since it's so cold outside...plus it's not too much fun getting 3 kids warm and out to the bus stop twice a day....I doubt getting a new born ready too will be much fun...maybe the baby will sleep during those times and I can carry a monitor outside instead (fingers crossed).
Well, in closing we are super busy...and loving life! Watching Evan, Thomas, and Mae has not only been great for me, but Kaleigh loves it too!~
No comments:
Post a Comment