Saturday, June 12, 2010

God's Blessings!

Kaleigh:
Kaleigh will be 3 in September, which seems really hard to believe! Kaleigh's summer hobbies include; swimming, gardening (although we have to be careful about which green thing she pulls though!), running, riding bikes (that would include both riding all by herself, and also when Daddy pulls her in the bike trailer). Kaleigh loves to be outside! Last year when we took Kaleigh to the beach she refused to walk on the sand for the entire first day. I can officially say that she LOVES THE SAND! I uncovered the sand box at Penny's last week, and she couldn't get enough! I kept trying to keep her from laying down in it. We are officially done for the summer with going to Penny's house. I haven't broken the news to Kaleigh as she was SO happy that the last several days we were there Evan, Thomas ans Mae were all home. Kaleigh was in heaven playing with her "big brothers and big sister". I'm sure she will figure it out soon enough.

Emmett:
Emmett is currently 15 months, 2 in February. Time goes SO fast! Emmett's summer hobbies include; swimming, running, climbing-on EVERYTHING, riding in the trailer with Daddy on bike rides, playing with balls-of all shapes, sizes and colors! Emmett thinks the sand box is super cool and is always up for trying anything new, as long as it doesn't involve being up-side-down. Emmett, like his sister, can't get enough outside time. He tries to figure out how to ride the tricycle, and thinks it fun to try to climb up a slide. I guess being stuck in a stroller watching big kids can have those effects. Emmett loves to dance, and is getting really good with his signing. Little story about that: We are at story time on Tuesday morning, and as they have been "on break" for the month on June going to schools to talk about the summer reading programs. http://www.summerreadingclub.com/cml_kids.html Anyway, we were getting ready to sing a jumping counting song. They jump until the song says stop then they count. The leader said who can tell me what this sign means (as she signs it). Emmett loudly and plain as day says..."stop, stop, stop" all the while signing it himself. The leader looked very surprised, but just said, "he comes here a lot". As we were leaving she said she was very impressed, I then told her we have been working on our signing. I didn't say, I had NO IDEA he could say "stop" let alone sign it!


Baby Pituch:
Baby Pituch will be born December 2010. Baby Pituch's summer hobbies include making Mommy VERY sick! Much sicker than his or her big sister and brother. Also, baby is very active. We could see so much detail during the last Dr. visit, but the Dr. was not able to freeze the baby's picture fast enough to get a super good shot. We were able to count fingers and got a great look at baby's brain. Everything was there and looking good. The baby's heart rate was very good, and nice steady! We are looking forward to feeling baby Pituch's movements on the outside. Big sister can't wait to have another baby, and big brother loves babies, so we think he'll be very excited for baby Pituch's arrival! (Notice you can count 4 fingers and a thumb in this picture!)

Our family is growing and we couldn't be more excited about what God is doing in our lives!

Psalm 124:3-5 ESV "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate."

Leviticus 26:9-NIV
"I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you"







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa -- you're good at keeping a secret! Congratulations!!!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! What an awesome blessing!

Heather James said...

I am so very happy ALL of your babies are cute!

bauerpower said...

congrats!!! this could make summer library time even more challenging :) any more thoughts of home birth?