So...after my Dr. appt on Tuesday I called Wed morning and asked that the Dr. see me again on Friday (today). Why you ask...because I am crazy! Anyway, he said that he would, and so I had a 4:00PM today. Even though I was hoping to not make it to Friday (and here we are) I was very glad to hear that I am now 2cm and the baby has moved a little further still. Dr. says that there is still hope that I could have the baby this weekend...and so I have not given up hope!
In other Pituch news:
Emmett went to the Dr. this morning...he has an ear infection. :( Although it's not too bad he did get an antibiotic. Given the events happening in the near future we are very thankful! He is feeling a lot better than he was a few days ago, and hopefully our little E will be back to good in no time!!
Kaleigh and Emmett are very excited about Grandma and Grandpa (Pituch) coming on Sunday to visit for Christmas. I was talking to Kaleigh today and telling her that in 2 days they were coming. She got all excited and said "because my new baby is coming"! We've been telling her all along that Grandma and Grandpa were coming when the baby gets here...it was so cute to hear her repeat it back to us!
1 comment:
So Kaleigh was right, grandma and grandpa came and Lucas was born.
Post a Comment