Tuesday, December 14, 2010
With Just A Week Left...
With just a week until our "new baby" is due we are praying everyday that the baby is healthy and will come as soon as possible. I was really hoping to have some good news this week...but trying hard not to hold my breath. I have great news! I made a little progress!! I am about 1 1/2 cm dilated now. I know it's not too much but I only have to make it to 10 before the baby is on it's way into the world! The Dr. said the baby's head finally moved back down to where he could reach it. (Although still higher than we'd prefer for this late in the game.) Dr. says that was great progress for a week (and since last week I was ZERO everything a week ago-I am happy). We are hoping that this baby can come THIS WEEK! Please pray that the baby will come on it's own before the baby is too big, and before the Dr. is on "vacation". The sooner the better!! Well, that's all for now, thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remember --- God's timing! Can't wait to meet that angel!
Yay! Some progress is better than none :) Can't wait to meet the little one. I wish you all the best ((hugs))
Post a Comment