

Well, we had a visit to the Dr, today...while 2 of his patients were in labor. He ran out as soon as we were done to check on them-it made me very happy to think that my Dr. can just run over to that part of the hospital to "check-in" on the labor when we are having this little one. I knew there was an advantage to having our Dr's office at Riverside. Anyway, today was the "38 week" check-up and there is officially NO PROGRESS! Everything is the same...0 cm dilated and 0% effaced. Baby is not coming down. So will the baby come early-it's not likely. My body likes being pregnant I guess. :) We know it can't be too much longer, but we are looking forward to meeting out newest addition. Kaleigh is so excited she can harldy sleep any more (I can't sleep because my body hurts, but that's a different story) and Emmett just loves my HUGE belly, we hope he'll love the baby just as much! :) Thank you for your prayers! Please continue to remember us as we anxiously await Baby Pituch's arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment