Friday, July 01, 2011

6 months later...

Lucas is 6 months old! I know you can't believe it right? Yeah, me neither. Lucas is the sweetest, happiest baby. He laughs all the time! Lukey has offically has 2 teeth as of today, so that makes his little grin even cuter (if that's even possible). Lucas is what his Father and I call the perfect 3rd. He will sleep through screaming sibblings, smile through the "hugs and love" from big sister Kaleigh and big brother Emmett. He is layed back and so talkative. He loves to people watch. (Although I wish he would only see good, not the naughty behavior that sometimes happens around here.) Andy and myself are reminded daily of baby Kaleigh. Lucas is so much like his sister! He had his 6 month appointment this week...his head is 17.75 and I think that was 60%, he was 19.2lbs which is 80% and our little tall man is 28.8 inches tall which is 97%. I'm not sure how much of a difference it would have made, but the nurse couldn't talk him into making his leg straight. Lucas likes to eat homemade oatmeal, bananas and green beans. He has tried many more foods, but those are his favorites. He has been sitting for 3 or so weeks, and crawls without using his arms. If I let him he would roll all over this house! Lukey pooh like Mommy and Kaleigh's hair and LOVES to play with Mommy's Pandora necklace. He about to move up to a size shoe and can wear a 12 month sleeper. Lucas has about 2 inches of hair on top of his head which is impressive since Kaleigh Bug and EJ were bald for a year. Lucas decided to drink from a sippy cup a couple months ago, although he doesn't like it when anything comes out. He is a very fun boy and we are so thankful for our beautiful little gift!

No comments: